Last Revised: April 9, 2014
Information Collection & Use
You may browse our Site without providing any personal information. In order to use our Site and Services, we require you to become a Registered User and ask you to provide the following information when requested:
- Contact information to set up an account and to communicate with our users, and may include your name, address, email address, or other similar information;
- Banking information to send or accept bill payments, and may include bank routing numbers, checking account numbers, or other similar information; and
- Detailed personal information for identity verification purposes, and may include date of birth, social security number, or other similar information.
We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit report agencies and identity verification services.
We may also collect information on your IP addresses, mobile devices, and locations used to access our Site, for fraud detection and prevention purposes. We may also collect IP addresses for system administration purposes.
Web Beacons/Clear Gifs
We, or our third party tracking utility partner, may employ clear gifs (web beacons/web bugs). Clear gifs are like cookies, which help us track the online movements of our visitors. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a visitor’s hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on the web page. We use clear gifs to better manage content. Information gathered by clear gifs is not tied to users’ personal information.
Communications from the Site
We will send you a confirmation email when you sign up to become a Registered User. We may send you an email occasionally about changes made to our Site and Services, or for service related changes such as temporary scheduled maintenance.
How to Opt-Out
Registered Users who do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or our partners may opt out of receiving these communications by sending an email to Support@Horsebills.com or clicking on the Unsubscribe link included in the email communications.
Information We May Share
- Disclosures Permitted by Law-We may disclose information when required by law, to answer questions from law enforcement, or when required by a court or legal process served on Our Site or for fraud prevention or detection purposes.
- Disclosures for Risk Management and Servicing-We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention or detection, identity verification, risk management, account servicing, or such similar purposes.
- Service Providers-We may share information with third parties to maintain, support and operate Our Site and Services to the extent only as necessary to fulfill the service. Such service may include maintenance, processing payments, and providing software or data to us.
- Merger or Acquisition-If Horsebills, Inc. is involved in a business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will likely be included in the assets transferred. We will provide users with notice before transfer of personal information.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify our users.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site contains links to third party sites. We do not have control over such third party sites. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer or device, collect data or solicit personal information from you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites.
If your personal information changes, or you wish to discontinue using our Site and Services, you may correct, amend, or remove any inaccuracies, or request deletion of it by making the changes on our Site or by sending an email to Support@Horsebills.com. If you request to delete your account, we may mark your account as “closed” but may retain the information to complete any pending transactions, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, or take other actions as required or permitted by law.
We take every precaution to keep your personal information safe. We use SSL encryption on our application and sign-up forms. We limit access to and use of our users’ personal information to employees, agents, or contractors who we believe have a legitimate business purpose to access such information.
We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. Do not provide your password in response to any unsolicited emails that claim to be from us. Since no method of transmitting data over the Internet is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide us.
Our Policy Toward Children
Our Site and Services are geared toward users age 18 and over. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
Notification of Changes
P.O. Box 28
Burbank, CA 91503